Monday, June 18, 2007

Union Skills Course Certificates

Specialized certificates are available to students completing a series of related courses. All certificates require 12 semester credits of National Labor College coursework.

Certificate in Union Administration
Certificate in Labor Safety and Health
Certificate in Organizing
Certificate in Labor Education

No comments: